- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Compact Dimensions, Low Weight, Among Compact Lift's Assets - Teupen USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Compact Dimensions, Low Weight, Among Compact Lift’s Assets
Teupen’s TL54AJ machine model includes added a new 54-foot platform height at a working height of 60 feet machine to their lineup of compact track lifts.
The TL54AJ, featuring a 54-foot platform height and only 32 inches wide, is Teupen’s largest “single door” access machine. The lift features an independently controlled jib, a large 28-foot side reach and height- and width-adjustable tracks. The TL54AJ’s prime power is a Kubota Z602 - 14.5 horsepower diesel engine with a secondary electric motor powered by an 115V/20 amp electric service. As an option, the machine can be ordered with Teupen’s new Lithium Ion Battery Pack.
Other key features of the TL54AJ model include:
• Cable remote control with complete machine control
• Outrigger design to allow improved slope stabilization to 21%
• 440-pound unrestricted basket capacity
• White, non-marking tracks
With the new TL54AJ, Teupen continues to offer efficient height access solutions for challenging job applications where traditional lifts, scaffolding or other alternatives are inadequate. The compact dimensions and low weight of this machine are tremendous benefits for both interior and exterior work. Teupen lifts provide contractors and facilities alike with an affordable alternative to other cumbersome choices.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality