Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Compact Aerial Lift Reaches Hard-to-Access Areas - Teupen USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TL54AJ machine model operates at a platform height of 54 feet and has a platform with of 32 inches and features Teupen’s largest single door access machine. The lift features an independently controlled jib, a large 28-foot side reach and height- and width-adjustable tracks. The TL54AJ’s prime power is a Kubota Z602, 14.5 horsepower diesel engine with a secondary electric motor powered by an 115 Volt/20 amp electric service. As an option, the machine can be ordered with Teupen’s new Lithium Ion Battery Pack.
Other key features of the TL54AJ model include:
• Cable remote control with complete machine control
• Outrigger design to allow improved slope stabilization to 21 percent
• 440-pound unrestricted basket capacity
• White, non-marking tracks
With the new TL54AJ, Teupen continues to offer efficient height access solutions for challenging job applications where traditional lifts, scaffolding or other alternatives are inadequate. The compact dimensions and low weight of this machine are tremendous benefits for both interior and exterior work. Teupen lifts provide contractors and facilities alike with an affordable alternative to other cumbersome choices.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality