- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Commercial Carpet Provides Flexibility - Bentley - Facility Management Product Release
Shapeshifter from Bentley, California’s largest commercial carpet manufacturer, isn’t magic carpet, but it does promise to transform corporate spaces while fulfilling desires for ultimate design flexibility. Envision the future of workplace landscapes with Shapeshifter’s unique, random pattern of dual color, or a glimmering tone-on-tone rendering.
Built to coordinate with Bentley’s portfolio of solution-dyed styles, the new product also stands ready to take shape on its own. Shapeshifter creates endless project possibilities with its pattern flexibility, bringing workstations, hubs, partitions and fabrics together with the floor.
hapeshifter is available in broadloom and two tile sizes, utilizing Antron® LumenaTM Type 6,6 Nylon in 14 neutral colors from sprightly ashen to opaque dusk. Shapeshifter is also part of Bentley’s Fast Track Quick Ship program, which offers expedited delivery of up to 1,500 yards and is ready to ship within just 10 business days of order.
Shapeshifter is Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM, NSF® 140 certified and CRI Green Label Plus certified, and produced in a LEED®-EBOM Gold-certified manufacturing facility.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors