Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Commercial Air Conditioning - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V III is a variable-refrigerant-flow (VRF) system for large-scale facilities, such as commercial office buildings, hotels, hospitals, and schools. The third-generation in the Multi V series uses VRF technology that enables improved energy efficiency by allowing occupants to choose whether to air condition or heat only the zones in use. A fast-response cooling or heating feature reaches room set point temperatures 40 percent faster than previous systems. It also is one of the first performance-certified VRF systems, ensuring customers receive verified ratings that comply with all national energy codes.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability