- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Commercial Air Conditioning - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V III is a variable-refrigerant-flow (VRF) system for large-scale facilities, such as commercial office buildings, hotels, hospitals, and schools. The third-generation in the Multi V series uses VRF technology that enables improved energy efficiency by allowing occupants to choose whether to air condition or heat only the zones in use. A fast-response cooling or heating feature reaches room set point temperatures 40 percent faster than previous systems. It also is one of the first performance-certified VRF systems, ensuring customers receive verified ratings that comply with all national energy codes.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation