- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
Commercial Air Conditioning - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V III is a variable-refrigerant-flow (VRF) system for large-scale facilities, such as commercial office buildings, hotels, hospitals, and schools. The third-generation in the Multi V series uses VRF technology that enables improved energy efficiency by allowing occupants to choose whether to air condition or heat only the zones in use. A fast-response cooling or heating feature reaches room set point temperatures 40 percent faster than previous systems. It also is one of the first performance-certified VRF systems, ensuring customers receive verified ratings that comply with all national energy codes.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation