- Facilities Support Technician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Combustion Gas Analyzers - Kele Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BTU1100 and BTU2200 are designed to analyze boiler and burner gases. The units feature a built-in printer and field-replaceable sensors. The units come equipped with a two-channel thermometer, ambient carbon monoxide monitor, draft and differential pressure meter. The units measures oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, efficiency, excess air, draft, pressure, and temperature. They have a large, blue-backlit digital display and include a rechargeable battery and AC plug, vinyl case, calibration certificate, water trap, and extra roll of printer paper.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation