- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Combustion Gas Analyzers - Kele Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BTU1100 and BTU2200 are designed to analyze boiler and burner gases. The units feature a built-in printer and field-replaceable sensors. The units come equipped with a two-channel thermometer, ambient carbon monoxide monitor, draft and differential pressure meter. The units measures oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, efficiency, excess air, draft, pressure, and temperature. They have a large, blue-backlit digital display and include a rechargeable battery and AC plug, vinyl case, calibration certificate, water trap, and extra roll of printer paper.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation