Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Combustion Gas Analyzers - Kele Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BTU1100 and BTU2200 are designed to analyze boiler and burner gases. The units feature a built-in printer and field-replaceable sensors. The units come equipped with a two-channel thermometer, ambient carbon monoxide monitor, draft and differential pressure meter. The units measures oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, efficiency, excess air, draft, pressure, and temperature. They have a large, blue-backlit digital display and include a rechargeable battery and AC plug, vinyl case, calibration certificate, water trap, and extra roll of printer paper.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability