Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Combustion Gas Analyzers - Kele Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BTU1100 and BTU2200 are designed to analyze boiler and burner gases. The units feature a built-in printer and field-replaceable sensors. The units come equipped with a two-channel thermometer, ambient carbon monoxide monitor, draft and differential pressure meter. The units measures oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, efficiency, excess air, draft, pressure, and temperature. They have a large, blue-backlit digital display and include a rechargeable battery and AC plug, vinyl case, calibration certificate, water trap, and extra roll of printer paper.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation