Combination Sensor - Sensaphone - Facility Management Product Release
Sensaphone's Sentinel PRO system monitors indoor air temperature from -32 F to 122 F and non-condensing relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent. The combination sensor communicates via Modbus. The cloud-based Sentinel PRO system provides users with on-demand, real-time status of environmental conditions, as well as data logging capabilities. Up to 32 sensors can be wired in succession.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation