- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
Combination Sensor - Sensaphone - Facility Management Product Release
Sensaphone's Sentinel PRO system monitors indoor air temperature from -32 F to 122 F and non-condensing relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent. The combination sensor communicates via Modbus. The cloud-based Sentinel PRO system provides users with on-demand, real-time status of environmental conditions, as well as data logging capabilities. Up to 32 sensors can be wired in succession.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation