Combinable UPS - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SITOP UPS500S consists of a basic unit with integrated energy storage users can combine with 5-kilowatt (kW) expansion modules to extend the buffer time. Users can connect up to three expansion modules in parallel with a plug-in connection. SITOP UPS500P has capacitors for 5 kW or 10 kW. The oblong metal enclosure also is suitable for mounting on support arm systems.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully