- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Collapsible Gates - Illinois Engineered Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Xtra-Duty designs provide instant access control and front-line security, while ensuring line-of-sight visibility and air circulation. The gates are reinforced with at least two rows of lattice bars. They have twice the weight of steel found in the standard heavier-duty folding gates, improving durability and security. Gates are available in single- and double-gate configurations. These units feature folding top and bottom tracks that create a sturdy blockade from unwanted access when expanded.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- How Louisiana Facility Managers Pitched In for Hurricane Recovery
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires