- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Director of Site Operations »
Coil Cleaner - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CoilPro handheld coil cleaner offers 400 PSI and a 3 GPM flow rate with a tip that is safe for use on coil fins, according to the company. Cleaner operates on AC power and connects to a 3/4-inch water line for continuous operation. Can be used with either expanding foam detergent or other non-acidic cleaners. Includes 25-foot power cord and 12-foot hose; spray gun has detachable 18-inch wand, flat spray and pinpoint nozzles, and 40-inch sectional wand.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation