Coatings - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Steel-Tech coatings contain 316L stainless steel for superior durability, according to the company. Available in epoxy and polyurethane finishes and dry to a metallic gray. According to the company, only one coat is required and the finish is quick-drying. Epoxy finish is designed for severe environments and can be applied without a primer. Polyurethane finish can be applied directly to metal, clean steel or tightly adhered rust without a primer.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors