- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Coatings - Krylon Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
The reformulated Iron Guard is a high-gloss, waterborne, corrosion-resistant coating that enables direct-to-metal application on new or clean metal without the need for primers, thinners and clean-up solvent, further reducing overall emissions. It complies with the South Coast Air Quality Management District's volatile organic compound regulations of 100 g/L for industrial maintenance coatings.
It is designed for new construction or maintenance use over prepared substrates in industrial environments. Recommended substrates include steel, iron, aluminum, galvanizing, concrete, masonry and wood.
It resists damage from moisture and chemicals. It is available in 14 package colors and can be custom-tinted. It is available in two primers.
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors