Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Coatings - Krylon Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
The reformulated Iron Guard is a high-gloss, waterborne, corrosion-resistant coating that enables direct-to-metal application on new or clean metal without the need for primers, thinners and clean-up solvent, further reducing overall emissions. It complies with the South Coast Air Quality Management District's volatile organic compound regulations of 100 g/L for industrial maintenance coatings.
It is designed for new construction or maintenance use over prepared substrates in industrial environments. Recommended substrates include steel, iron, aluminum, galvanizing, concrete, masonry and wood.
It resists damage from moisture and chemicals. It is available in 14 package colors and can be custom-tinted. It is available in two primers.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors