Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Coating Works On Wet Or Dry Repairs And Can Be Applied As An Underwater Repair Mastic - Tropical Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
#979 Great White Elastomeric Mastic is a white solvent based, fiber reinforced SEBS modified rubber mastic formulated to repair modified bitumen, metal, concrete, and some single ply membranes. The coating works for wet or dry repairs and can be applied as an underwater repair mastic. The coating possesses cold weather pliability, strongwater resistance and chemical resistance. #979 Great White is available in two formulas and the #979 LOW VOC formula complies with SCAQMD rule 1113.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?