Coating System Repels Water and Oils - RUST-OLEUM - Facility Management Product Release
NeverWet Oleophobic Oil Repelling Treatment is a superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating system that repels water and oils from treated surfaces. This product causes liquids to roll off of surfaces, keeping items clean and dry. NeverWet can be used on metal, concrete, masonry, wood and more. Its two-part system applies by air-atomized spray.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors