Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Coating System Repels Water and Oils - RUST-OLEUM - Facility Management Product Release
NeverWet Oleophobic Oil Repelling Treatment is a superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating system that repels water and oils from treated surfaces. This product causes liquids to roll off of surfaces, keeping items clean and dry. NeverWet can be used on metal, concrete, masonry, wood and more. Its two-part system applies by air-atomized spray.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors