Coating System - Valspar Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
The Descoglas RF reinforced wall and ceiling coating system connects unlike substrates without the use of joints or sealants. The high-build surfacing system wraps walls and ceilings into the floor, eliminating corners, cracks and crevices that harbor dirt and bacteria. Suited for a variety of substrates, the product uses 100 percent solids, fiber-filled thermosetting resin for simplified application and accelerated turnaround. The product creates a static-resistant surface, inhibiting the build-up of dust and other airborne particles. The product is low VOC and uses high performance polymer technology with reinforcement fibers.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors