- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Coating Offers Natural Colors With an Antique Look - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Valspar’s Fluropon Effects Rustica color family features a soothing, nature-inspired palette as part of its line of 70 percent PVDF architectural coatings. Fluropon Effects Rustica contains special effects pigments that create richer, more saturated colors with an antique aesthetic, including some with a subtle color shift.
Rustica introduces new pigmentations that achieve a truer copper, orange and amber. Inspired by Valspar’s color trend research and architectural interviews, Fluropon Effects Rustica’s palette includes: Amber, Dark Bronze, Green Flash, Horizon, Liquid Copper, Midnight, Night Sky, Oasis, Orange, Orange Crème, Rose Gold, Rose Quartz, Star and Sun Break. Valspar’s color experts gave special consideration to choosing colors that pair well together.
Available for coil and extrusion applications, such as aluminum extrusions, mullions, soffits and fascia; aluminum-framed windows, entrances, skylights and curtainwall; metal roofing systems; and composite and insulated metal wall panel systems.
Fluropon Effects Rustica coatings deliver the same industry-leading performance as Valspar’s family of Fluropon 70 percent PVDF resin-based coatings. These finishes meet the stringent standards of AAMA 620, 621 and 2605-13. This means that the coatings provide outstanding color and gloss retention, withstand extreme weathering, and resist dirt, stains, chalking and fading.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors