Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Coating Helps Design Deteriorated Concrete Surfaces - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Spectrum Re-Kote TF is a single-component, polymer-modified, rapid-hardening, cementitious concrete repair mortar designed for the renovation and resurfacing of deteriorated concrete surfaces.
Spectrum Re-Kote TF is versatile; it can help smooth rough surfaces, repair honeycombs and dress up bug holes, as well as provide coating for swimming pools, concrete walls, balconies, and more. The product works well on both interior and exterior projects due in part to its excellent bond strength and breathable properties.
“Spectrum Re-Kote TF is an ideal choice to refinish or repair concrete surfaces,” says Steve Geiger, national restoration sales manager of W.R. Meadows. “It’s a versatile solution, as it works on both exterior and interior projects.”
Spectrum Re-Kote TF is color-enhanced for a light gray finish, and may be stained, dyed or pigmented. Because of its impressive freeze-thaw quality, it provides excellent longevity after exterior use.
Spectrum Re-Kote TF is available in 40-pound bags.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors