Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Closed-loop Cooling System Avoids Standing Water - NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling - Facility Management Product Release
The VIRGA III is a closed-loop cooling system which uses hybrid adiabatic cooling technology to conserve water when compared to a traditional open evaporative cooling system, while yielding a greater cooling capacity than achieved by dry air coolers.
Unlike traditional cooling systems, VIRGA III does not rely on a sump of standing water for cooling, thus eliminating costly chemical treatment, hazardous maintenance regimens, and the breeding ground for Legionella pneumophila. Many regions of the country continue to battle water shortages and outbreaks of Legionnaires’ disease persist.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability