- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Closed-loop Cooling System Avoids Standing Water - NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling - Facility Management Product Release
The VIRGA III is a closed-loop cooling system which uses hybrid adiabatic cooling technology to conserve water when compared to a traditional open evaporative cooling system, while yielding a greater cooling capacity than achieved by dry air coolers.
Unlike traditional cooling systems, VIRGA III does not rely on a sump of standing water for cooling, thus eliminating costly chemical treatment, hazardous maintenance regimens, and the breeding ground for Legionella pneumophila. Many regions of the country continue to battle water shortages and outbreaks of Legionnaires’ disease persist.
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation