- Director of Operations »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
Closed-Circuit Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The PF2 induced-draft-counterflow unit is designed for systems that benefit from dry operation in severe cold weather. The unit can operate in evaporative-cooling mode to minimize energy usage or in dry mode for extreme winter conditions. SmartSpray™ technology optimizes spray coverage to fully wet the coil and provide up to 60 percent reduced pump energy.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation