Clearinghouse - repurposedMATERIALS - Facility Management Product Release
repurposedMATERIALS facilitates the repurposing of operations waste and byproducts. Collects and redistributes varied post-consumer industrial and commercial products that would otherwise be sent to landfill, such as advertising billboard vinyl, conveyor belting, street sweeper brushes, roof pavers and wood bleachers. These can be creatively reused for a variety of second-life uses. Warehouses in Chicago and Denver.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- New Approaches to Sustainability Lead to High-Performance Buildings
- A Look Behind the Curtain at WELL, Fitwel, and LEED
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability