- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Clear, Heated Covers - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
Clear, heated covers protect keypads, annunciators and other electronic products from environmental damage and vandalism. Heated polycarbonate enclosures have a radiant heat plate to prevent LCD displays from becoming sluggish or freezing. Product is available in 12, 16.5 or 24 volts and features an over-temperature safety thermostat and a low-temperature warning that can connect to a supervisory panel.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing