Cleaning System - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
The microfiber cleaning system handles and frames integrate with Rubbermaid Microfiber soft goods. They are made of lightweight aluminum and are designed to clean more efficiently and with less effort. They feature a corrosion-resistant finish and offer design features that make cleaning more time efficient and cost effective.
The Quick-Connect feature provides fast and secure attachment of frames to handles. The dual opposing finger tabs ensure a secure fit and prevents accidental release of frames from handles. The ergonomic adjustable handle provides a comfortable grip and minimizes the awkward hand positions. Users can adjust length to suit height or task.
The trapezoidal frames are designed for cleaning tight corners, along edges of rooms and under furniture and equipment. A pull-type squeegee is available on a 24-inch frame for water and debris collection. The hook-and-loop strips hold pads securely to the microfiber frames. The strips are replaceable. The flexible wand duster conforms to irregular dusting surfaces and cleans with a high-pile microfiber dusting sleeve. The Quick-Connect mechanism converts the wand duster into a high duster to clean high places.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Effective Training is Key to MEWP Success
- Rent or Buy? Making a Smart Decision on MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Maintenance Strategies That Deliver Reliability and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality