- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Cleaning Carts - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Additions to Rubbermaid’s line of cleaning carts offer flexible configurations and improved capacity.
Users can attach up to three 34-gallon high-capacity vinyl waste or recycling bags to the triple-capacity cart. The zippered, leak-proof bags are offered in blue, red, and green with the universal recycling symbol imprint, and yellow for general waste. Accessories include 10-quart caddies for holding cleaning supplies, plus storage compartments to conceal waste and hold personal items.
The double-capacity janitor cart provides space for two vinyl waste or recycling bags. It features removable storage caddies and bins for easy organization of cleaning supplies plus faster restocking of carts from storage closets. Waste covers are standard on the cart; the locking security hood and cabinet doors meet Joint Commission Environment of Care Standard 3.10.3. for use in healthcare environments.
Both carts feature two rubber tool grips for attaching dustpans, brooms, and/or vacuums. Comfort grip handles fold storage in supply closets. All Rubbermaid cleaning carts are constructed from structural web plastic and non-rusting aluminum.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality