Cleaner/Repellant - Sprayon - Facility Management Product Release
The CD™ 889 cleaning wax and soil repellant removes debris from any non-porous surface with an array of cleaning lubricants. After cleaners remove the debris and dirt, the surface is left with a polished coat of Carnauba wax that repels oxidation and other contaminants. By combining the process of cleaning and waxing, the product saves time and minimizes the use of water. The product is safe on painted and metal surfaces and works on fiberglass.
- Chemical Considerations for Successful Drain Cleaning
- Understanding Types of Drain Cleaning Equipment
- How to Keep Drains Clean and Facilities Flowing
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia