Clamp Meters - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 381 True-rms alternating current/direct current (AC/DC) meter features the industry's first detachable display. The 376 True-rms AC/DC unit is designed for testing large motors and other high-current applications. The 374 and 375 True-rms clamp meters measure AC and DC current. The general-purpose 373 True-rms AC meter offers durability and accuracy. The iFlex Flexible Current Probes expand the measurement range of compatible clamp meters to 2,500 amps AC with measurement flexibility.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully