Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cladding System - Dryvit Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Outsulation X offers 39 percent greater energy efficiency and 36 percent better impact resistance than similar EPS-based systems, according to the company. It incorporates two inches of DOW XNERGY rigid insulation. Meets current and proposed ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for the use of exterior continuous insulation.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall