Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cladding - Altus Group - Facility Management Product Release
Cladding is an insulated sandwich-type wall panel with inner and outer concrete widths of 1.75 inches or more in thickness. CarbonCast Insulated Cladding meets ASHRAE 90.1 2007 requirements and uses C-GRID carbon fiber grid shear trusses to connect the inner and outer widths of concrete, creating a strong connection with negligible thermal transfer, according to the company.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat