- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Circulator Pump Brings High Efficiency for Chilled and Hot Water Applications - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded ECM, wet rotor Viridian line includes the VR3452 high efficiency wet rotor variable speed circulator for chilled and hot water applications, offering up to 34 feet of shut-off head and 52 gallons per minute flow. All settings are accomplished with the user-friendly interface. The permanent magnet ECM motor saves up to 85 percent of the electrical energy compared to conventional pumps.
The circulator offers auto mode (default), and proportional pressure control, constant pressure control, constant speed and night setback turndown. The LED displays watts, flow and RPM. It’s available in 115 or 230 volts and has standard flanges and is for easy installation.
The optional communication module provides: Ethernet and Modbus RTU communication, analog control input 0-10 volts, three analog inputs/outputs, one relay output, main and standby operation. The VR3452 also comes with an industry standard flange.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?