- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Operations »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Circulator - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
MAGNA3 has a European Energy Efficiency Index of 0.20, which exceeds the efficiency ratings of any circulators now on the market in North America, according to the company. It continuously adjusts circulator performance and has control mode that reduces the need for pump throttling valves. Magnetized rotor and carbon fiber reinforced composite rotor can.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation