Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Circular saw - Hitachi - Facility Management Product Release
The model C7UR features a 15-Amp motor to rip through OSB, 2x4s, LVL, plywood and other typical framing materials or fiber cement boards. The saw is equipped with a dust-blower feature to clear the cutting path and improved ergonomics for easier handling and comfort. Its depth and bevel levers, made of steel for durability, move smoothly during adjustments, and its bevel capacity ranges from 0-55 degrees with positive stops at 0, 45 and 55 degrees.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality