Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Circular Saw Blades - Hitachi Power Tools - Facility Management Product Release
The VPR circular saw blades features a hollow ground tooth design so each tooth acts like a scoop. Two versions of its 7-1/4-inch VPR circular saw blade to accommodate the user’s personal preference.
The 725213 7-1/4-inch 24-tooth blade features an alternating tooth bevel. It is laser cut from a flat plate of steel. The 725215 7-1/4-inch 24-tooth VPR framing blade offers a U-shape tooth design. This design gives each tooth two cutting points for a total of 48. The 24-teeth with 48 cutting points helps to reduce vibration. It is manufactured from stamped steel plate.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality