Circuit Breaker - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
Emax 2 is a low-voltage circuit breaker with integrated energy management functions that monitor power use, as well as control installed loads and generators. The breaker manages power by disconnecting non-priority loads during times when consumption should be limited, and reconnecting them as soon as appropriate. It can automatically activate emergency, standby, or alternate power supplies when needed, and includes direct communication capabilities for seven of the most popular industrial protocols.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully