Circuit Breaker - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
Emax 2 is a low-voltage circuit breaker with integrated energy management functions that monitor power use, as well as control installed loads and generators. The breaker manages power by disconnecting non-priority loads during times when consumption should be limited, and reconnecting them as soon as appropriate. It can automatically activate emergency, standby, or alternate power supplies when needed, and includes direct communication capabilities for seven of the most popular industrial protocols.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully