Circuit Breaker - Eaton Corp., Electrical Sector - Facility Management Product Release
The BRX miniature breaker eliminates the need for specified upstream breakers and reduces the need for expensive service modules. The 1-inch style, two-pole breaker is fully rated at 65,000 amperes (A) interrupting capacity. The breaker uses a two-tier rating instead of a three-tier rating, which requires an additional coordinated upstream breaker of fuse devices. By using 125 A stacks instead of 200 A stacks, users can add one meter per stack. The plug-on style of the breaker eases installation compared to the bolt-on style mold case breakers.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully