Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chop Saw - Porter-Cable Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The PC14CTSD features a 15-amp, high-torque motor that delivers 3,800 rpm, enabling the chop saw to cut through tough materials, including cast-iron pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, conduit, and square tubing. To address one of the most frequent user frustrations with chop saws — ergonomics — the PC14CTSD features a D handle design for comfort and control when making cuts. A 45-degree miter adjustment, depth adjustment, and quick-release clamp allow users to more easily complete jobs.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality