- Building Assistant »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
Chillers - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
Iceman dual-circuit scroll series portable chillers from Mokon feature a tandem compressor arrangement for dual-circuit capacity control. The tandem design also provides as little as 10 percent of overall capacity for smaller applications, offering greater efficiency. For larger applications requiring more capacity, both circuits work together to meet the need of the process. The Dual Circuit portable chillers are available in 10- to 40-ton cooling capacities.
The chillers are equipped with a Carel microprocessor-based controller, providing anti-cycling and staging control with system status and safety/alarm conditions. The controller ensures equal run time of the two compressors through automatic lead/lag control and a running hour meter that logs compressor run time.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation