- Vice President, Facilities »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Magnitude® magnetic-bearing, water-cooled unit is available with 100-1,500 tons. The design eliminates mechanical seals, wear surfaces, gears and slide valves for longer machine life. The variable-frequency drive is included as an integrated component with the compressor. On-board digital controls continuously monitor operating status and provide fault protection, and the oil-free design reduces the possibility of contaminating heat-transfer surfaces.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation