Chiller-tube cleaner - Goodway Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Ram-Pro-XL® and TubeGuard® technology helps eliminate biofilm and protects tubes against corrosion to improve HVAC system efficiency. The cleaning procedure clears biofilm, scale and other contaminants from the interior walls of chiller tubes. The unit features quick-connect shafts and brushes, a powerful motor with adjustable shaft rotation, integrated water flush, and roll-bar support to protect the equipment, and a integrated two-wheel dolly.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation