- Custodial Assistant »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Chiller-tube cleaner - Goodway Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Ram-Pro-XL® and TubeGuard® technology helps eliminate biofilm and protects tubes against corrosion to improve HVAC system efficiency. The cleaning procedure clears biofilm, scale and other contaminants from the interior walls of chiller tubes. The unit features quick-connect shafts and brushes, a powerful motor with adjustable shaft rotation, integrated water flush, and roll-bar support to protect the equipment, and a integrated two-wheel dolly.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation