- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Chiller - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CLW chiller, available in 60- to 140-ton capacities, uses adaptive direct digital controls to modulate equipment based on conditions. Features R-410A scroll compressor, 4- or 6-inch water connections, and balanced port bi-directional TXV or optional electronically controlled expansion valve. Available as either a water-cooled chiller or as a reversible option.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation