- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller available in three levels of operating efficiency – standard, high and premium – and a sound pressure level rated as low as 67 dBA at 30 feet per ARI Standard 370. The Pathfinder air-cooled chiller unit capacities range from 175 to 515 tons in both 50 and 60 Hz. Single-rotor screw compressor. Uses R-134a refrigerant.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation