Chiller - Johnson Controls - Facility Management Product Release
York absorption chiller uses PV waste-heat recovery technology designed to convert 75 percent of energy from sunlight into energy. The system qualifies for state and utility incentives across North America, especially in warm climates, and integrates into any building controls system, according to the company. It generates hot water for the absorption chiller to air-condition buildings and electricity to reduce demand from the power grid. The solution features a solar-collector system developed by Cogenra.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation