- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Chiller - DAIKIN - Facility Management Product Release
Pathfinder AWV is a fully configurable air-cooled screw chiller featuring variable volume ratio (VVR) technology. Pathfinder’s part-load exceeds 22 IPLV in some configurations. Intelligent Equipment enhances VVR technology and maximizes efficiency. By connecting directly to Pathfinder at the equipment level, Intelligent Equipment reads more than 300 data points in real time, allowing customers to monitor Pathfinder’s energy consumption.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation