Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Optimus™ helical rotary water-cooled unit has cooling capacities from 150-430 tons and can control water-temperature variance within 0.5 degrees. The chiller can produce temperatures as low as 10 degrees and generate condenser water temperatures as high as 114 degrees. The chiller fits through standard 72-inch by 80-inch double doors, and its bolt-together construction allows for installation in tight spaces. The direct-drive compressor is designed with few moving parts to reduce maintenance.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation