Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
EarthWise ice-enhanced chiller systems operate at night to make ice when utility rates are lower, then store the ice for use during the day. Ice systems consume no water and have no cooling tower maintenance needs. Chiller has a BACnet system controller with preprogrammed sequences, system scheduling, and six operating modes, including chiller only, ice only, or make ice and cool. System also offers optional heat exchanger sequencing and control and pump control for water loops.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation