Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Series L CenTraVac chiller cools water 60 to 70 degrees F for elevated chilled-water temperature applications and achieves a 99.7 percent reliability rating, according to the company. It restarts in as few as 43 seconds and an 80 percent cooling load can be achieved in less than three minutes after power restoration. The AdaptiView controller works with any building automation system without the need for gateways.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation