- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen 23XRV water-cooled, variable-speed screw chiller offers Integrated Part Load Values (IPLV) as low as 0.299 kW/Ton. Available with non-ozone depleting HFC-134a refrigerant and Foxfire compression technology. The seismic-compliant chillers are available in several configurations, including the CE Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation