Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen 23XRV from Carrier uses the company’s Foxfire compression technology and HFC 134a non-ozone depleting refrigerant in series counter flow provides the highest efficiency as measured by Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) test standards.
An air-side design uses chilled beams and dedicated outside air units. By combining decoupled direct outside air system with active chilled beams, the series of counter-flow chiller plants achieve higher chilled water delta-t and reduced chiller lift.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation