- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen 23XRV from Carrier uses the company’s Foxfire compression technology and HFC 134a non-ozone depleting refrigerant in series counter flow provides the highest efficiency as measured by Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) test standards.
An air-side design uses chilled beams and dedicated outside air units. By combining decoupled direct outside air system with active chilled beams, the series of counter-flow chiller plants achieve higher chilled water delta-t and reduced chiller lift.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation