Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen 23XRV from Carrier uses the company’s Foxfire compression technology and HFC 134a non-ozone depleting refrigerant in series counter flow provides the highest efficiency as measured by Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) test standards.
An air-side design uses chilled beams and dedicated outside air units. By combining decoupled direct outside air system with active chilled beams, the series of counter-flow chiller plants achieve higher chilled water delta-t and reduced chiller lift.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation