- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Building Engineer »
Chilled Beams - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
In-floor Active Chilled Beams bring chilled water under the floor to cool air directly at the perimeter of a building. Offered in three models, including a 4-Pipe model that features two supply and two return water connections, simultaneously passing hot and chilled water through separate coils.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation