- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Building Assistant »
- Chief Engineer »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Chilled Beam System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 36CB chilled beam system cools using chilled water passing through a ceiling-mounted unit. Active chilled beams operate with induction where incoming pre-treated primary air induces room air through the coil in the beam. Passive chilled beams cool with natural convection. Flush with ceiling and exposed mounted models available.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation