- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Building Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Chilled-Beam Module - Swegon Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Paragon low-profile comfort module offers compact dimensions and high capacity. It heats, cools and ventilates while ensuring a comfortable, energy-efficient indoor climate by recirculating and treating room air and mixing it with fresh outside air ducted from an air handling unit. The unit operates on the pressure of the air in the duct and requires no fans or motors. It is designed to operate in an air system that controls room humidity below dewpoint, improving comfort and cleanliness by eliminating drain pans.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?