Charging Station - Blink Network - Facility Management Product Release
The Blink Level 2 (240 volt AC input) Pedestal charging station for electric vehicles (EV) has an internal meter to monitor energy and demand usage and supports electric utility EV billing. Any EV driver can charge through a variety of options, including interoperable RFID cards or fobs, smartphone applications, and mobile phone based payment options. Features a 7-inch LCD touch screen display interface and 360 degree beacon light for high visibility.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully